One of the oldest and most standard software for managing, editing, and converting various image formats is ACDSee Pro. Although there are several software applications available, but since most users have adapted to this software, the software has become one of the essential software on any system.
This software was very heavy, but with the increased power of heavy hardware systems, this software is no longer felt, and the features and ease of handling it are heavily dominant.
Features and Features of the ACDSee Pro Software:
– Ability to define advanced information and tagging for a photo
– Maintain original photo by saving a copy of it before editing
– Advanced photo editing in terms of light and color
– Quick photo browsing
– Light correction of a photo using an advanced technology
– Reduces photo noise, removes extra objects and …
– Make edits on a photo in batch, for example changing multiple file formats together
ACDSee Pro Tips:
– The latest version is available in Windows XP and Vista, version 7, which is separately located.
– Two versions of Pro and Ultimate are released, both of which are available; compare the versions here .
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 or
later Windows Media® Player 9.0
After installing and before running the program, execute and apply the Patch file to the installation path of the program.
Download the latest version compatible with Windows XP and Vista
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 135 MB
64-bit version: 243 MB
Mac OS version: 37 MB