It is always a blessing for photographers and designers to have a regular archive and archive of images and other graphic documents, and to help them quickly and accurately access the document. Adobe Bridge is one of the Digital Asset Management programs and the “bridge” between Adobe software for displaying and organizing their outputs, ranging from common photo and video formats to proprietary Adobe outputs such as the Photoshop PSD format includes.
Features and Features of Adobe Bridge Software :
– View a variety of multimedia formats in a simple and engaging environment
– Manage, classify and sort all kinds of documents
– Ability to rename bulk documents
– Ability to create panoramic or fullscreen images
– Ability to rate and sort by color spectrum of photos
– Add watermark to images
– Perform initial edits on images such as rotate, resize, etc.
– Advanced search by types of file properties; for example, search for digital camera images by camera type, lens type, aperture type, etc.
– Full integration with Photoshop and Camera Raw
Adobe Bridge System Requirements
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 10 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot be installed on removable flash storage devices)
1024 × 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) with 16-bit color display and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
OpenGL 2.0 – capable system
Internet connection and registration is required for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) **
- 2GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot be installed on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 × 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0 – capable system
- Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Here’s how to install new versions in the Readme file.
Disconnect from the Internet first and start installing the program. On the Welcome page, click Try, and on the next page, click Sign In, and then click Connect Later after the Internet connection is not displayed. Continue the installation and in the Installation section, select the language and… Language of Arabic to be enabled by default; continue installation and complete. Install and run the Adobe Update Management Tool for offline updates. Click Install Offline Update and in the next window enter the update file and click Run. When the update is completed , run the Adobe Universal Patcher.exe file with Run as administrator and select the exact software from the list and click Patch. If you receive an error message, the software is not installed by default.
If you need to crack only, Adobe product flaws are here .
Adobe Bridge 2020 v10.0.3.138 x64 Multilingual
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 v188.8.131.523 x64 Multilingual
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 v184.108.40.2063 macOS
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 1.08 GB
Mac version: 827 MB