Adobe Camera Raw is one of the most powerful Photoshop plugins for raw image processing. Raw or RAW files are types of images that are not overly manipulated and are the best option for editing graphics software . Phone cameras, and even cameras, usually process the image during image capture, which often damages the texture of the image. For this reason, advanced cameras usually store images in Raw format to capture all the details of the image and allow photographers with an open hand to edit. Users can use this plugin to edit a variety of raw images and then convert them to other applications.
You can easily do things like crop, rotate, change the contrast and brightness of the image, adjust the color and much more. It supports raw images of various Canon, Samsung, Sony, Sigma, Casio, Nikon and many other Doriben. This plug-in eliminates image noise without affecting or altering the quality of what you may have rarely seen in other graphics software. In addition to Photoshop, this plugin is compatible with Photoshop Element , After Effects and Bridge . Adobe Camera Raw was first launched in 2003 by Adobe , and has since become one of the major applications in the portfolio of professional photographers.
Features and Features of Adobe Camera Raw Plugin:
- Easy and fast editing of raw images (adjusting light, color, contrast, brightness, etc.)
- Compatible with all kinds of cameras
- Easily remove photo noise without damaging its texture
- Can be used in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and After Effects
- Convert raw formats to other graphics formats
- And …
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) with 16-bit color
- OpenGL 3.3 and 1 GB or more of Video RAM (VRAM) for GPU-related functionality (2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors)
Graphics processor acceleration requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
This is freeware.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 460 MB
Mac version: 473 MB